• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Follow Me Follow Me: umarqltd U_MARQ Umarq01
Photo
- - - - -

engraving Symbols

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vicky

Vicky

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 pm

Posted 31 08 2017 - 02:14 pm

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me, I need to add the dog leg- pow to the template. how can I do it?

I'm also trying to have few symbols and I don't know how to import them from the computer.  or to convert to eps or ai. can someone help?

warm regards

Vicky

#2 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts
  • Local time: 02:37 pm

Posted 01 09 2017 - 09:24 am

Hi

If you refer to the How to know if you are working with, and how to work with a Bitmap or a Vector post it talks about importing different file types.

Within this post you will find a link to using Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw settings to create the vector.

If you can let us know the machine type and dongle code we can see if it is licensed for Scanning and Logo Generation software, an purchasable addon feature dependent upon machine type.

This will let you use a bitmap as a source for your image.

#3 Vicky

Vicky

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 pm

Posted 01 09 2017 - 11:03 am

hi,

thank you my machine is Gem RX5, I don't have the software for pictures yet, but thought like there some options on the machine, maybe I can add some. 

Like a person want on the pet tag a small pow, so I was looking how to add it, I know there must be a way to convert some items, I don't have Illustrator. My # is 9329

Thank you for any help

#4 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 09 2017 - 01:14 pm

Hi, as an example of the procedure:

if you download the paw print within the Downloads / Templates for Vistool Software section of the forum. Save it to a known location, unzip the file (guide to this can be found at LINK), then from within the software click File, then Import, navigate to the location you saved the file, select and open.

These are the steps for using a vector file also illustrated in: LINK

Whilst using Bitmaps after upgrading to that function is covered in : LINK

#5 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 09 2017 - 06:32 am

***Topic moved to relevant machine section***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users