• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Follow Me Follow Me: umarqltd U_MARQ Umarq01
Photo

Machine not working

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ddumarq

ddumarq

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Local time: 02:39 pm

Posted 09 09 2017 - 06:16 pm

Hi,

We have a GEM-CX and were doing some work. The work started to go wrong so we stopped production and attempted to move up the cutting head, unfortunately the machine is now displaying various red lights and is unresponsive to anything, I have checked the motors and they are moving freely. Please see attached photo, any help would be appreciated please.

PS: I have tried turning it on and off, also leaving it off but nothing.

Thanks

Daniel

#2 ddumarq

ddumarq

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 09 2017 - 06:18 pm

UMRwkdH.jpg

#3 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 09 2017 - 06:36 am

Hi

The machine looks to be a Compact 135, if you would like to call our technical support line 07748 645636 (UK Based), they will be able to assist.

#4 ddumarq

ddumarq

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 09 2017 - 08:08 am

Hi

The machine looks to be a Compact 135, if you would like to call our technical support line 07748 645636 (UK Based), they will be able to assist.

Thank you for your reply. Somebody else restarted the PC it was attached to and it cleared the print spooler, once vistool6 was loaded it started working again. It appears to have been an issue with a motor, the machine stopped and wouldn't restart again unless the previous job was cancelled, I'm just glad it was such as easy fix.

Daniel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users