• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Follow Me Follow Me: umarqltd U_MARQ Umarq01
Photo
- - - - -

How too change the fonts for other langues ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vicky

Vicky

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 pm

Posted 25 09 2017 - 02:28 pm

Hi,
How to change the fonts for other languages, I have an order in Spanish,  I can't find how to write correctly, I also remember I had Brille and don't find it now. As I was told, all what that I have on my computer can be used, I have the special letters in my word program, but don't find it on the machine soft wear. thank you for any assistance 

#2 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts
  • Local time: 02:37 pm

Posted 27 09 2017 - 08:16 am

HI

You can find a post regarding using different languages at: LINK

To use True Type fonts please follow: LINK

With a video on using True Type fonts at: LINK

#3 Vicky

Vicky

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 pm

Posted 28 09 2017 - 04:17 pm

I checked out what you recommend and, unfortunately, it doesn't work. I can't get Spanish from windows onto the U-mark program so that I can engrave.

Another issue - Symbols. When I try and enter a symbol from the "true type" to text box for engraving it doesn't show the symbol

#4 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 79 posts
  • Local time: 02:37 pm

Posted 29 09 2017 - 07:39 am

The software works using the language upon the PC (display and input). Currently your PC is set to Hebrew to access relevant language settings, setting it to Spanish access the Windows provided characters.

Symbols such as Arrows are accessible from Importing the relevant clip art, as per the paw print.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users