Hello, i recently bought an RX4 machine from a reseller and a new computer running windows XP. And so i connect everything and insert the installation CD and from the beginning, i have an error message (see attachment). I cliqcked ignore nothing, nothing works. What sould i do? This error message is because of what do you think? Please cordially.
Error message install softwar GEM-REX ENGRAVING
Posted 31 01 2019 - 07:33 am
Can you please confirm by email to [email protected] the following:
- Machine serial number (the full 8 digits).
- Dongle Serial number.
- Machine designation.
- Software version (Click Help and About within software).
- Software build (Click Help and About within software).
- Windows operating system. (Type System into the windows search function and click System Information, screenshot if possible).
- Machine connection method - straight USB cable, or using a USB to serial connector.
- Saved file or multiples of, of where the fault is occurring.
- Full screen shots of error messages and engraving software.
- Picture, sizing details, engraving area of items being engraved.
- Picture of machine with item positioned on.
- Video of fault indications or machine actions.
- Full list of actions taken to try and rectify the issue. Indicate what steps from above have been carried out and the results.
There's a link to a PDF with Tips at - LINK
Please note that compatibility with Windows XP was ended in January 2018 as per: LINK
Please attach the screenshot of the error message to the email as it is not showing here.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users