• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Follow Me Follow Me: umarqltd U_MARQ Umarq01
Photo

Universal not returning to correct home position

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 agpersonalised

agpersonalised

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Local time: 09:19 pm

Posted 16 03 2019 - 03:02 pm

Our universal machine will not return to the corrct home position. Pressing home sends the carriage back to the back left as it should, however it then moves forward. Pressing home again result in it moving further forward again in some cases by several centimeters. This then result in engraving being lower on the finished item than it should be. Has anyone experienced this or knows of the cause.

Recentering the vice for every job is now required even though the material is of the same dimensions 

#2 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 91 posts
  • Local time: 10:19 pm

Posted 18 03 2019 - 07:32 am

Hi

Can you confirm the serial number of the machine?

#3 goldlazer

goldlazer

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Local time: 12:19 am

Posted 18 03 2019 - 08:59 am

Hello, we have an almost similar problem with the U-Marq model 350, when i press the home button, the carriage goes back to its original position and, when it is reached, goes down without stopping, the reboot does not help.

Hello, we have an almost similar problem with the U-Marq model 350, when you press the home button, the carriage goes back to its original position and, when it is reached, goes down without stopping, the reboot does not help.

#4 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 03 2019 - 01:24 pm

Hi, the original posting is to best of knowledge remedied through phone conversation.

@ goldlazer

Can you let us know your location and the serial number of the machine?

#5 madmin

madmin

• Administrators
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 03 2019 - 02:19 pm

Topic locked due to inactivity from secondary poster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users